Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Anthropologie Tropical Fruit Journals

I should probably wait until these lovely journals are properly online before I share, but I'm too excited! Here is a photo of my collaboration with Anthropologie - three patterned journals. I have been waiting for these beauties to be released since last summer and I am so glad they are finally here. I spotted this picture on Pinterest and I can't actually find them for sale online yet - but I will keep you updated, and I should receive my artist samples of them soon - they are currently in the post from the U.S! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Anthropologie; ever since I was a student slaving away over my screen printed fabrics and day-long drawings, they have been a client I have always aspired to work with. I'll let you know when they are on sale!





Post a Comment