Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Saturday 11 April 2015

April begins and so does my new blog!

Welcome to my brand new blog- Pattern Colour Repeat which aims to document my creative process and other daily musings. I'm excited to see how this new space develops over the next few months.

April has come around so fast this year and I am so glad it is finally Spring- Winter was seriously taking it's toll. We had such a lovely Bank Holiday weekend at home with my family with lots of spring walks and playing with our crazy puppy Fergus who got so tired on this walk and lay down numerous times. It was so great the day afterwards, as he became this tired ball of fluff that constantly wanted to be cuddled!



These photos are taken in Arnside, Cumbria- a beautiful little spot in the North West of England- a lovely break from London. These photos are taken with my iPhone 4 and hopefully I will be ordering a new camera this week, I can't wait to play around with it!

Post a Comment