Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Monday 19 October 2015

More murals and The Crafty Fax Market

Hello! I haven't posted anything for a while on here as things have been super busy! I have started teaching screen printing two evenings a week to adult beginners and intermediate which has been great fun. I have also been busy developing a little product range for a stand at The Crafty Fox market which I won as part of the Mollie Makes Start Up Award. Throw in two murals and some other deadlines and you have an absent blog! So to start things rolling again here are some photos from my mural in Zizzi Leeds the Light!

This mural in Leeds was based around light and shadows. The design was quite modern in this case, and featured landmarks in Leeds with shadows in bright colours intercepting them. Some of the murals were drawn on painted brick harking back to the industrial history of the city.






2 comments

  1. Lovely murals, I might have to pop by the zizzi's in leeds to have a gander (and some nice italian food whilst I'm at it!!) Sounds like you have been a busy bee!!

    Jodie | A Textile Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Jodie! Yeh the food is great in there actually too! Hope you are enjoying Leeds!

    ReplyDelete