Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Sunday 19 April 2015

Candid Fabric and Lazy Sundays



Happy Sunday! Today has been lazy in all senses of the word. I have been list making, watching trashy TV shows for hours on end and finishing off making my best friends wedding invitations (I will share them here soon) which has been so lovely! 

I wanted to start documenting a few projects I have been working on over the past few years and chat about some of the fantastic companies I have had the opportunity to work with. These images above were taken by the lovely folk over at Candid Fabric as part of one of their collections and have been styled in such a lovely way! 

I hope you all enjoyed a lazy Sunday too...

Post a Comment