Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Monday 13 April 2015

Spring Flora

Hello,

Another Monday is upon us after a wonderful sunny weekend in London. Over the last few months, I've been working on some new prints with a whimsical, ditsy approach just for fun. I entered this little print into the Minted 'On a Roll' fabric competition and it won an editors choice award! I'm going to be working on producing some more colour-ways of the design for the Minted website, but for now I thought it was a perfect April print to share with you.

Post a Comment