Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Thursday 25 June 2015

Moorfield School Art Project

A couple of months ago, I was contacted by Moorfield School in Ilkley about a project the Year 1 class were working on involving learning about printing and painting with fruits. In May, I skyped the children from my studio to their classroom and I answered some questions they had about my work and what it was like to be an artist! They had some great questions prepared and I loved chatting to so many aspiring artists and designers.



I then set them a competition and I wanted to share the winners work on my blog and social media! The class created some absolutely fantastic work and it was so difficult to choose but I have included my favourite three pieces of work below! Congratulations to the whole class on what looked like a very fun project and some great artwork.


Post a Comment