Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Zizzi Banstead Mural

Just thought I would share a few photos of a mural completed a few months ago in Zizzi Banstead! It's been a bit quiet on the blog front recently but that means I've got lots to share! Starting with this wall which was so much fun to draw. I used a black pen for most of it and it reflects the farming history of the area. Alongside the mural was a quote wall and framed drawings of vegetables which I loved drawing. Thank you as always to the wonderful team at Zizzi.













Post a Comment