Welcome to this design and illustration blog from print & pattern designer Hannah Rampley. My work is inspired by nature - fruits, vegetables and other natural forms that I make into intricate pretty patterns. I then hand screen print all of my fabrics in bright, unexpected colour ways. I am currently working on a new product line which will be released soon and continue creating commissions for clients. Here I post mood boards, news and lovely links from around the web!

post

Friday 17 July 2015

Feature in the Scotsman Spectrum on Sunday

Hello! Last week was a bit crazy for me- I spent 6 long days (and nights) painting a wall mural for Zizzi in South Woodford. It was lots of fun though, and I was staying in Epping Forest which just happened to be the theme for my painting too which was quite fitting. I'll share photos of my forest inspired mural soon. Onto more news, a few weekends ago I had a little Q&A in the Scotsman Spectrum magazine. I had a hilarious and super fun photoshoot for this piece and at one point I had to lie over all my fabrics. I'm very glad they chose this photo!



Photos of my mural and a beautiful hen weekend in the countryside to come soon!


Post a Comment